Thursday, November 8, 2007

What Happens If I Forget To File Unemployment

Where are you? ba ... here!

Because Thank you all for your kind words too cute ...

AND because this little jerk of Ulysses was finally found tonight ... with the knowledge of my dad.

He was found hungry and thirsty, but shaped with its nasty temper.
There he sleeps like a rag, sprawled on me after a session of cuddling and purring delirious!

Anyway, now we know he responds to his name because the three cats found, shouting Ulysses, he reapplied fissa!
The bitch was all my parents to find her boyfriend joisse game

haaaaaaa, like tonight I'll sleep well with my little cat against me.

Thank God the cats, to Nini, custodian and especially my dad!

I knew that calling the Ulysses, it would make nice trips ... but always come back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment