Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Chicken Pocks In Legs

Restaurant Yaiyin


That's it I decided to really take this blog! After all, a recipe from time to time it is not enough! So I decided to enrich its contents with a few restaurant reviews (in my very modest level), which I will remember the passage of places that I did!

So naturally I am going to recommend a restaurant / bar very nice kosher wine in the 17th arrondissement (33 rue Cardinet) called Yaiyin.
I went there during a late dinner with my colleagues in mission work and the evening was very good and this is undoubtedly thanks to the excellent wine we could drink: wines and fleshy Israel's spiced with a Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Syrah .. delicious! The wine list is impressive and no one will be disappointed as the origin of wines is diverse: the French classics (Mouton Cadet, Saint Estephe, etc. ..) alongside wines from the Middle East fairly close to California wine to me so expensive ..

The menu is very varied and the portions are very generous compared to the traditional Paris restaurant. Personally I opted for a box of grouper on a cake of caramelized sweet potatoes, which I liked .. and especially to me very quickly satiated! My colleagues, rather meat (11 steaks for 14 people ... what a variety!) Were also very satisfied. Order dessert was clearly the result of gluttony and no appetite!

Side desserts, the menu is fairly typical: yarrow cream green tea, Panna Cotta with barley water and especially the sabayon and pistachio ice that really stand out.

The welcome was very warm and impeccable service. Next budget, he must have 50 € / 60 € per person including wine. So it is not given, but things change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment