Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Chronic Urticaria

asparagus in olive oil, lemon and Parmesan


Back in Paris after a delightful week in Portugal, I ordered from my off the plane my basket tousprimeurs.com ... no time (or inclination) to go to the supermarket .. Today, so it was the big day on Wednesday: that traditionally or I'll get my little baskets of vegetables from my florist! Back in my apartment and have a little time, I took a few minutes to read "Home " Jamie Oliver, a beautiful cookbook dedicated to vegetables that I bought during my stay in Los Angeles and I enjoyed it so much!

In view of the contents of my basket (asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes ..) I was looking for recipes using asparagus, but this time without the paste Puff (back from vacation must!). I found a simple but delicious recipe: Steam asparagus in olive oil, lemon and Parmesan. Simple and delicious!
I chose to accompany such a small asparagus boiled egg .. just.

You Will Need ..

1 bunch green asparagus 1 lemon
2 tablespoon olive oil extra virgin
Parmesan (I use the large Padano Monoprix Gourmet)
Salt, pepper

First peel asparagus. Then take each individual asparagus and remove by twisting slightly after the asparagus until it separates.

Plunge asparagus into a pot of boiling salted water and cook over medium heat for about ten minutes.

When the asparagus is cooked, drain and put in a pan containing a substance very light olive oil. Sauté 3 / 4 minutes to finish cooking.

Arrange asparagus on serving plates and drizzle each portion of the juice of half lemon and two tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan.

Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment