Monday, October 15, 2007

Images Of Impacted Fecal



Thanks to everyone who participated in my contest stupid and pointless ...

Because
Mongkut was the first I loved the comment of the Roman ...
I'm a fan of one of Adrian ...
Because com Cecilia is so fine and subtle
Because Alexandra's talent is not it? : P
Because I dream I am blackmailing the gift ... For the
Elgjyn poem is really nice too
Because not Lili, I'm not prostitution bloggesque!
Cél Because I am ashamed by his compliments (I would not have said it better to describe it ...)


Because you still have to choose ...

The winner is ...


chat a little mouth because it would keep the beer for him ...


The problem is that I'm in Paris, he in Grenoble ... So my great will have to do something to get your gift ... patiently waiting for you until I left Mexico (after it will be distributed to the Little Brothers of the Poor).

When the losers, I pay you a beer ... Against

made my weekend in Brussels details by Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment