Monday, October 1, 2007

Meaning Of Plastic Bracelets

Currently

Okay now I must still give a little bit about me and that I take some of yours ... otherwise I'm going to throw stones, right?

Then a small summary in pictures ... because my life is a saga not? (recall previous episodes: 1, 2 , 3 and 4 )

For more than three weeks, I am now hostess at a distributor of mobile telephone we inflate with its pub where Z ***** get slapped like shit on a rugby field (I can not give you more clues there will have to consider to make efforts deduction )

As hostess , I answer the standard with my best telephone voice rose and welcome visitors with my wonderful smile decerebrate oyster!


As hostess, I must be perfect, makeup, heels and be able to return to my tailor cut so badly ...


As hostess, I deep and metaphysical discussions with visitors of all kinds who take me for either a whore or a pumpkin ... or for both: p


However, I have a life outside of work ...


or otherwise
I go to the movies
(yes, I assure you that sometimes even watch the movie!)


Above do not worry, I always drink too often with people always so wonderful, in social gatherings always highly intellectual ...



Confidence for confidence, I am a very naughty girl at the moment ...

and looove it! Hihihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment