Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brown Black And Cream Curtains

Pumpkin Gratin ..


Although very busy at the moment, I am plunged back from the movie Julie & Julia about the life of Julia Child - a mythical figure of French cuisine in the United States, my great passion - cooking.

So last Sunday, returning home with 2kg of figs, apples and pears but also with a basket full of vegetables with a little pumpkin that I bought the watch out of curiosity at Monoprix I decided to prepare a small dish pumpkin! I always found these wonderful beans, but I did not know how to do it .. It's actually very easy and really delicious!

You Will Need ..

a Pumpkin

30 g Gouda

From

ground cumin 1 tablespoon olive oil Salt and pepper

A Few Easy Steps ...

Preheat oven to 220 ° C.

Start peeling the squash and then cut it into pieces. Cook 20 minutes in boiling salted water, then drain. Butt then

Pumpkin flesh with a fork and stir in cumin. Divide all in one dish. Salt and pepper.

Rapez cheese and pour over the squash. Finally, pour oil on top and let brown in the oven for 10 min at 220 ° C.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment